No FATHERS Team on Good Friday, April 22.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Sean Ater is asking for help getting our 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt set up. We are offering this event to the entire community in an effort to invite all to our parish. There are 13,000 (yep you read it right!) eggs to “hide” on the football field on Easter Sunday morning. As you can imagine as much help as is available is needed. If you can help, we need about 8-10 people to help hide the eggs and coordinate the hunt. It would be from about Noon to 1:30 on Easter Sunday. If you can help out, please contact Kirk Doerger at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for any help you can give the Formation Commission.
- IHM Batahola Garage Sale: Looking for volunteers for the weekend before drop off and the garage sale weekend.
- Be a Man
Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- What does it mean to be a man in today’s world? What does God expect of us? Presented by Team 2
- First Friday Rosary
Friday, May 06, 2011 @ 5:30 AM at Hageman Hall
- Habits – Good & Bad
Friday, May 06, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- We all have good and bad habits. Step back and take an objective view of what you do daily, weekly, monthly. If your life was being recorded, what would make the highlight reel and what would you prefer be deleted? How can we focus on improving/adding the good habits and getting rid of the bad ones? Presented by Team 3
- Raising Children in a Digital Age
Friday, May 13, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- iPhone, iPod, iPad, …..iParent, in a networked world. It is critical that fathers stay involved in the technology of the day to understand what your child is experiencing in an environment of “uber” communication. Presented by Team 1
- Making Dinner Table Conversations Count
Friday, May 20, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- Dads, do you make good use of dinner table time to communicate with your children? Do you even make time for dinner as a family? How can you take an ordinary meal and turn it into a time to listen to your children and reach them on a new level? Presented by Team 5