Why should I even try?
Hopefully Team 5 is up for the challenge this Friday with:
At times everything seems to be out of control and I find myself wondering why I should even try to make a difference.
This Friday is a first Friday Rosary. Bring Your Own Beads at 5:30AM and join us in prayer.
Answer The Call—Last Call!
This Friday is the last call for tickets for 2011 Answer The Call. Make sure that you have paid or made other arrangements with Steve Green or David Borne. Please review the signup sheet for accuracy, even if you have paid.
Lost & Found
Someone left a gray jacket last week. The rightful owner should track down Bob Hilmer who has enjoyed using it these recent cold days.
Stuff you need to know
- Steve Ray comes to IHM—April 1
- Are You Getting Enough Sex?—Interesting read
- Christ Renews His Parish Men’s Retreat—April 9 and 10
- Lenten Lunch with the Lord by Fr. Mark Burger—Every Monday through out Lent.
- Matthew Kelly coming to St. Thomas More —April 6
- Fatherhood Celebration—June 19
You can get all of this information on our website http://www.fathersteam.org. On the Follow Us page, you can learn about the different ways of getting notified about FATHER Team by liking our Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.
- First Friday Rosary
Friday, April 01, 2011 @ 5:30 AM at Hageman Hall
- Why should I even try?
Friday, April 01, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- At times everything seems to be out of control and I find myself wondering why I should even try to make a difference. Presented by Team 5
- How your relationship with your Mother affects your relationship with your kids and your wife?
Friday, April 08, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- Dads, who comes first, your mom or your wife? Your mother may put you on a pedestal, or alternatively, knock you off a pedestal, which may affect your relationship with your wife and kids. Learn how fathers just like you are discovering how to ensure mom’s love is not taken for granted and their wife and children remain the most special people in a man’s life. Presented by Team 6
- What is really going on during the Mass?
Friday, April 15, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- You will have a new found respect for the Catholic Mass once you know what is truly happening. You will never say you are bored again. Presented by Team 1
- Be a Man
Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- What does it mean to be a man in today’s world? What does God expect of us? Presented by Team 2