Living Relationship with God
Team 4 will present a more subdued topic this time compared to last time.
Every relationship involves some type of risk. Do we have a living relationship with God or are we simply trying to practice religion?
Dale Lakes Eagle Scout Project
We will match donations collected on Friday, March 18 for this project. Please give your cash or check to Tim or Anthony.
Please help support parishioner, former student and scout Dale Lakes’ Eagle Scout project to create an outdoor classroom that will be used by members of the IHM community. The classroom, to be located behind the school, will be a resource for all teachers and students in grades K through 8, Vacation Bible School, PRP, Christ Renews His Parish and other parish small groups. The project will be completed during the summer of 2011.
Stuff you need to know
- Christ Renews His Parish Men’s Retreat—April 9 and 10
- Lenten Lunch with the Lord by Fr. Mark Burger—Every Monday through out Lent.
- Matthew Kelly coming to St. Thomas More —April 6
- 2011 Answer The Call—April 16, bring your money to the meeting.
- For The Love Of Kids: Parents, Kids & Boundaries—April 16 (I realize that this is the same time as ATC but FTLOK are good conferences, as well)
- Fatherhood Celebration—June 19
You can get all of this information on our website http://www.fathersteam.org. On the Follow Us page, you can learn about the different ways of getting notified about FATHER Team by liking our Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.
- Living Relationship with God
Friday, March 25, 2011 @ 6:00 AM at Hageman Hall
- Every relationship involves some type of risk. Do we have a living relationship with God or are we simply trying to practice religion? Presented by Team 4
- First Friday Rosary
Friday, April 01, 2011 @ 5:30 AM at Hageman Hall
- Why should I even try?
Friday, April 01, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- At times everything seems to be out of control and I find myself wondering why I should even try to make a difference. Presented by Team 5
- How your relationship with your Mother affects your relationship with your kids and your wife?
Friday, April 08, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- For Dads: Who comes first, your mom or your wife? Your mother may put you on a pedestal, or alternatively, knock you off a pedestal, which may affect your relationship with your wife and kids. Learn how Father’s just like you are discovering how to ensure Mom’s love is not taken for granted and their wife and children remain the most special people in a man’s life. Presented by Team 6
- What is really going on during the Mass?
Friday, April 15, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- A new found respect for the Catholic Mass once you know what is truly happening, you will never say you are bored again. Presented by Team 1