Tell the Truth
Team 3 is at bat this week with a topic we all struggle with to certain degree.
Oh what a better world it would be if we all would just….tell the truth. How do we live a life of truthfulness that sets an example for our children and cause them to tell the truth?
Steve Fortin’s brother Tom Fortin passed away on Friday. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
Please take a few moments to verify your current information in our roster. A simple shared password protects that page and should be obvious (read the password hint). Please send any additions or updates to email@example.com.
Stuff you need to know
- Sex in the Marriage, As God Intended It: Meeting Materials—The handout from that meeting.
- Lenten Lunch with the Lord by Fr. Mark Burger—Every Monday through out Lent.
- Matthew Kelly coming to St. Thomas More on April 6
- 2011 Answer The Call on April 16, bring your money to the meeting.
- For The Love Of Kids: Parents, Kids & Boundaries on April 16 (I realize that this is the same time as ATC but FTLOK are good conferences, as well)
You can get all of this information on our website http://www.fathersteam.org. On the Follow Us page, you can learn about the different ways of getting notified about FATHER Team by liking our Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.
- Tell the Truth
Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- Oh what a better world it would be if we all would just….Tell the Truth. How do we live a life of truthfulness that sets an example for our children and cause them to Tell the Truth? Presented by Team 3
- Living Relationship with God
Friday, March 25, 2011 @ 6:00 AM at Hageman Hall
- Every relationship involves some type of risk. Do we have a living relationship with God or are we simply trying to practice religion? Presented by Team 4
- First Friday Rosary
Friday, April 01, 2011 @ 5:30 AM at Hageman Hall
- Why should I even try?
Friday, April 01, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- At times everything seems to be out of control and I find myself wondering why I should even try to make a difference. Presented by Team 5
- How your relationship with your Mother affects your relationship with your kids and your wife?
Friday, April 08, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- For Dads: Who comes first, your mom or your wife? Your mother may put you on a pedestal, or alternatively, knock you off a pedestal, which may affect your relationship with your wife and kids. Learn how Father’s just like you are discovering how to ensure Mom’s love is not taken for granted and their wife and children remain the most special people in a man’s life. Presented by Team 6
- What is really going on during the Mass?
Friday, April 15, 2011 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- A new found respect for the Catholic Mass once you know what is truly happening, you will never say you are bored again. Presented by Team 1