In this issue:
- Kickoff Meeting with Gerry Faust
- Help with Picnic
- Upcoming Calendar
Kickoff Meeting with Gerry Faust
One last time to you remind you about Gerry. If you must, you can record the St. X football game and watch it later!
Gerry Faust is kicking off the new season on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 1:33PM in Heritage Hall. Gerry will be speaking on “Faith, Family, Friends & Football.”
Gerry is a great speaker and we are truly blessed to have him help us. We really need your help with this event to make it a success.
- This will be a great recruitment opportunity to introduce this powerful ministry to other men. Our goal is too fill the hall, and you can make it happen. Bring your friends, neighbors, dad, brothers, and older sons.
- We need help with setup and teardown. If you can help, please come around 12:30PM to Heritage to help setup. There are a lot of chairs and tables!
Help with Picnic
This year we are again helping with the Parish Picnic. The picnic will be Saturday, September 25 after the 5PM mass. Bob Hilmer and Steve Green is coordinating this event. The biggest need is help with setup (beginning at 4PM) and teardown. Please let Bob or Steve know if you are able to help.
The complete calendar is on our website: http://www.fathersteam.org/
- Friday, September 3 @ 6:03AM in Hageman
Spiritual and Physical Fitness: Taking care of yourself so that you can take care of others
- Friday, September 10 @ 6:03AM in Hageman
How’s your marriage? The real men of IHM respond