In this issue:
- Covenant Signing
- Syllabus Published
- Help with Picnic
- Upcoming Calendar
FATHERS Team reaffirms our commitment to our Wife, Family and Children in our annual covenant signing.
We will announce the new team assignments during a short reception afterwards.
Our syllabus team was very busy this year and produce another quality product. To view this, please visit our website:
Help with Picnic
This year we are again helping with the Parish Picnic. The picnic will be Saturday, September 25 after the 5PM mass. Bob Hilmer and Steve Green is coordinating this event. The biggest need is help with setup (beginning at 4PM) and teardown. Please let Bob or Steve know if you are able to help.
The complete calendar is on our website: http://www.fathersteam.org/
- Covenant Signing
Friday, September 17, 2010 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- FATHERS Team reaffirms our commitment to our Wife, Family and Children in our annual covenant signing.
- Help define a vision for your children
Friday, September 24, 2010 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- Every father wants their child to experience things in life which make them happy. How do you as a father, help your child define their vision, in a world of a wants and wishes, which can often bring unhappiness to their life? Learn how fathers just like you are discovering how help their child set and achieve their vision to realize what God has planned for them. Presented by Team 1
- Parish Picnic
Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 5:00 PM at IHM Pavilion next to the Football Field / Back Parking Lot
- Please plan on joining us on Sept. 25th after the 5:00 p.m. Mass. We’ll Supply Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Water, Lemonade, Iced Tea and Beer You Supply Side Dishes and Desserts. A-J: Salads K-S: Side Dishes T-Z: Desserts As a Parish Family and Disciples of Jesus Christ, we pray and worship together, and we often find ourselves working together. Now its time for all of us to Celebrate and Have Some Fun Together Bring the Whole Family Meet Fellow Parishioners There will be FUN and GAMES for EVERYONE Please Bring Your Own Chairs and Blankets Bon Fire Starting at Dusk. The Knights of Columbus and The Fathers Team will be working side by side in an effort to make this a very memorable event for everyone
- First Friday Rosary
Friday, October 01, 2010 @ 5:30 AM at Hageman Hall
- Talking and Listening to God
Friday, October 01, 2010 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- Talking to God is important. However listening to God is imperative. Do we only know how to talk to God and ask or tell Him what to do or are we trying equally as hard to listen to what God wants from us? Presented by Team 2
- Family Relationships
Friday, October 08, 2010 @ 6:03 AM at Hageman Hall
- Do you have a family member who you haven’t talked to in a long time? Perhaps a brother, sister, aunt or uncle that you just can’t seem to get along with or that long standing grudge you don’t even recall the cause of? How do we as fathers find the opportunity to reach out and show love for the people around us who make up our family? Presented by Team 3